Hotels near Florida, Florida, United States
|Map of Ocean Front Hotels near Florida Beaches|
Enjoy Brilliant White Sands, Crystal-Blue Waters and Amazing Florida Oceanfront Hotels
The Florida state of U.S. is well known for its white sandy beaches. This beautiful state is nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico providing coastline that offer great beach experiences. Where ever you go in Florida, you will encounter beautiful sandy beaches and excellent ocean front hotels in and around the beaches.
Florida houses some of the top ranked beaches in the nation which welcome you with their wonderful attractions. While on beach vacation to this sunshine state, don't forget to make lodging into one the beachfront hotels, because staying in an ocean front hotel will enrich the vacation and will make your trip full of memories.
Florida has a vast coastal shoreline where superb natural attractions are worth visiting. All these best beaches are divided into regions like North East Florida Beaches, North West Florida Beaches, Central Florida Beaches, South East Florida Beaches and South West Florida Beaches.
There are actually a wide variety and types of beaches in Florida which are organized as per their activity including:
- Perfect Florida Family Beaches: At these beaches sun and sand always win the kids over. These beaches are close to family-friendly accommodation and attractions.
- Snorkel, Surf and Scuba Florida Beaches: Florida has some of the best beaches for riding the waves or exploring the depths than sunning on the shore. These beaches offer some of the best water activities in Florida.
- Florida Spring Break Beaches: Looking for spring break action, Florida is the place to be, as these beaches host some of the best parties in the Sunshine State.
- Florida Weddings Beaches: Florida beaches provide the most romantic beach locations for exchanging vows on a shore against a sunset. Beachside nuptials are so popular in Florida that most resorts offer planning services and honeymoon packages.
- Eco-Tourism Beaches in Florida: Isolated and undeveloped, Florida beaches are a sanctuary for shorebirds, wildlife and visitors seeking a peaceful commune with nature. Visitors can soak up the natural beauty in the privacy of the numerous Florida state parks and nature reserves.
- Nude Beaches in Florida: Florida has only one legal nude beach and other beaches have areas that allow clothing-optional sunning.
South Beach, Miami, Siesta Key Beach, Palm Beach, Lovers Key Beach, Clearwater Beach, Smathers Beach, Key West, Sanspur Beach, Bahia Honda State Park, Panama City Beach, Sanibel Island and Daytona Beach are some of the top ten Florida beaches that offer tourists all the above activities, fun and excitement.
More Oceanfront Hotels
- Atlantic Beach
- St.Simons Beach
- Beachfront Vacation
- Rhode Island
- Rehoboth Beach
- Madeira Beach Hotels
- Gold Beach
- Ocean City
- Cocoa Beach Hotels
- Southern California
- Palm Beach Hotels
- Virginia Beach
- Flagler Beach
- Juno Beach Hotels
- Miami Beach
- Wrightsville Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Head
- Cape Cod
- West Palm Beach